Had never heard of this restaurant before but was extremely impressed on arriving here at this lovely location hidden in Hampton in Arden. Although there was not a lot of choice on the menu, I could have picked at least 4 dishes that I fancied. My friend was vegetarian and the choice for her was a little disappointing, only tomato and basil for starters and an onion type dish for a main. I felt there needed to be at least a choice for the veggies amongst us. Having said that though the pre meals that were complimentary were delicious. The pea puri dish was to die for and tempted the taste buds. I chose a cod main meal that was cooked to perfection and the men folk both went for the beef. Although the portions were small I did feel satisfied at the end of the courses. Service was absolutely excellent lovely attentive staff but not too attentive. Will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Restaurant with Rooms set in the heart of England. Hampton Manor is home to Peel’s restaurant where our food is inspired by our Victorian walled garden. The relationships we build allow us to gather the best produce from this island’s farms and shores. Our cellars showcase handcrafted organic and natural wines, and champion emerging British winemakers. Everything we bring to the table is honest, original and delicious. When did you last sit around the table with the people who matter most? Unhurried time together is rare. That’s why we’ve made serving you our craft. Few places do it quite like the Manor. Come on over. Break bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull