Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$54
  • Bar/Lounge
US$95
US$91
US$83
US$74
Priceline
Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel(Altrincham)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
1,519 results
All reviewsstayed at the marriottmanchester airportthe executive loungepark and flytaxi companyleisure cluban early flighttwo double bedsleisure facilitiesdays parkingsauna and steam roomcar parkingreception stafffamily roomovernight staystayed one nightgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Stayed one night on business, this is a busy hotel with people moving through at all hours.
Hotel is spread out over a few courtyards and is frankly pretty confusing to navigate, it can be quite a walk to the rooms.

Room was big with very comfortable beds but very dark, everything worked and the bed was comfortable, was in one of the larger rooms but colleagues reported similar.

Bar was friendly with football on but limited menu.

Breakfast was very poor value and I would never recommend taking it if not part of a prepaid package, at 18 pounds it was a disgrace.

And now to biggest bug bear, while I appreciate this is often a tourist hotel that does not give Marriot the right to extort 6 pounds an HOUR for internet use. In this day and age any hotel that charges almost 150 pounds inc breakfast for a single night should provide free internet.
I will not stay at this hotel or any of their others until they realise that in this day and age wifi is not a luxury

Room Tip: if of limited mobility get rooms close to lobby, some are 100s of meters away
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Stayed at this hotel the night before our flight this year. All staff were courteous and helpful, our room was very clean and comfortable. We ate in the restaurant in the evenin and the food was very good. Had a couple of problems in the morning with the shower but nothing too terrible! check out was straightforward and again all staff were pleasant. Just make sure that you request the hotel shuttle for your transfer to the airport and not a taxi! We will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I visited the Marriott as part of a park and fly package with the family. We have stayed at the hotel on previous occasions and have been impressed by the high standards. I booked via the internet and received all the relevant information and reminders via e-mail. I like this fly & park package as your vehicle remains on site and you keep your keys. In previous years we have had to use a bus service to travel to the airport. This year included in the price was a taxi transfer direct to and from the terminal which I thought was a nice touch. The hotel room is to a high standard with all the things you would expect from a quality hotel. The leisure facilities include a swimming pool which is of a good size for unwinding prior to your holiday. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay especially as part a fly & park package.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RRM058
Reviewed 18 August 2011

As part of my business travel stayed here for a few nights. The hotel is close to the airport which is convenient. The hotel is not very clean. The carpets are full of stains and they coon have done a better job cleaning my room and bathroom,

I did stay at this hotel before and after my visit participated in a survey in which I indicated the same issues as indicated above. As a follow up to my feedback I should let them know when I would return which I did. I did receive a better room but the issues were still the same.

The employees of the hotel are very friendly and supportive but focus in the hotel should be on house keeping.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We stayed on Marriott points but decided to take their £35 per person upgrade to an Executive Room which meant that we could raid the Executive Lounge for unlimited food and drinks including alcohol. Well worth the extra cost if staying for more than two nights. Although the hotel is primarily a business hotel we were very pleasantly surprised by the very helpful and friendly staff. The personal touches were as if we were staying in a small B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for the Executive Room upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple