Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
US$43
  • Bar/Lounge
US$91
US$87
Travelodge Altrincham Central(Altrincham)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$97
US$107
Agoda.com
1,529 results
All reviewsstayed at the marriottmanchester airportthe executive loungepark and flytaxi companyleisure cluban early flighttwo double bedsleisure facilitiesdays parkingsauna and steam roomcar parkingreception stafffamily roomovernight staystayed one nightgood nights sleep
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My friend and I spent a night at the Marriott before our holiday. I had never stayed here before and I was very impressed with the room , it was large and lovely. We had 2 queen size beds with lovely lush pillows. I slept so well and awoke refreshed to enjoy a shower with lovely treats in the bathroom that smelt gorgeous. We had dinner in the bistro, it was not cheap but it tasted great and was worth the expense. There is a free ride by taxi to the airport from a very hospitable taxi company. Reasonable charges for weeks parking Hotel staff are professional and attentive. I really enjoyed my stay and would choose to stay here again. Highly recommend

Room Tip: Great for an over night stay. Our room was perfect , I assume they are all of the same quality and would think the standard is good throughout.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel in September 2013, after staying there previously with work colleagues in 2010.
This time, it was pleasure, not business.
Again, I had a comfortable stay at this nice Marriott Hotel.
The room was very nice with two double beds, and all the amenities associated with Marriott.
The rooms are difficult to find though, and there is a right trek to some of them, and the Hotel isn't brilliantly signposted.
The public areas are nice though and the bar & restaurant are relaxing.
There was free Wifi in the bar as well, always pleasing.
We eat in the restaurant for dinner and the food was very nice and filling.
I enjoyed the Marriott Burger and fries, would recommend it.
The bar service was slow at 7.30pm though with just one person serving, and two staff standing talking to each other, whilst there was a queue forming.Then, later in the evening when it was quieter, there were four staff behind the bar. Didn't make sense to me.
The bar serves till late, we were still drinking in there at 1am.
Room service breakfast was nice the next morning, and delivered promptly.
Again, the excellent Marriott breakfast menu choice.
I would stay here again, if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had a business meeting in this hotel with international participants. The hotel is conveniently located towards Manchester airport, but could have been located anywhere (very non descript). Very friendly personnel. The hotel plus conference center and sports center is a labyrint. My room was very spacious and I had one of the best hotel beds ever. The bedlinens were amazingly soft. Very good breakfast and lunch buffet. Meeting rooms were not up to standard regarding equipment and furniture.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Over night stay prior to early departure. Rooms clean and tidy although some what difficult to find without a map. Parking can be difficult, when the leisure club is open. Breakfast not taken and no evening meals. Reception very friendly and gave clear directions for returning from airport. Return transfer by taxi easy. When would definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed here in March 2014 just for 1 night as we visited the city centre and Trafford Centre.
Had lovely room towards rear of hotel and only 2 mins walk from leisure facilities. Super comfy king size bed with plenty of pillows. Room was a very good size and spotlessly clean. Bathroom was a good size with good clean facilities.
Swimming pool was of a great size and good temperature, so lovely for an afternoon swim.
Check in staff very knowledgeable of where to eat in surrounding area should we not want to eat in and also very helpful and polite.
would definitely recommend and stay here again if doing a park and fly or another shopping trip.

Room Tip: Towards back of hotel near leisure facilities. Bit of a walk from reception but better for when damp coming from pool etc.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple