Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
US$91
US$81
US$74
Priceline
Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel(Altrincham)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$108
US$85
Hotels.com
1,513 results
All reviewsstayed at the marriottmanchester airportthe executive loungepark and flytaxi companyleisure cluban early flighttwo double bedsleisure facilitiesdays parkingsauna and steam roomcar parkingreception stafffamily roomovernight staystayed one nightgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed here for business / interviews as they have a conference centre where you can book meeting rooms. The executive rooms are best as these give you access to executive lounge which has separate wifi, free snacks and beers. All round, good value for right on airport.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked this hotel as we normally stay at Airport Hotel the night before we go away. We didn't use all the facilities so i can comment on what we seen and what we used.

We did a stay & fly package, with 15 days parking, i noticed they were installing Parking eye whilst we were there, to manage the parking. First hand experience with this company and i will expect the Marriot to get a few complaints in the future.

The hotel was of usual Marriot standard, clean and relaxing environment. The room was of good size for a family of 4, we had no complaints there.

The only fault we had was that we booked the shuttle service from the hotel the next morning and we had to chase our transport as it seemed nothing had been booked. Fortunately we had given ourselves enough time to check in so it didn't affect us. One to keep on eye on though if you think you might have plenty of time.

The parking was a nightmare to actually find a space, this took us nearly half an hour and that was just waiting for one person to come out so as we could get a space.

Overall good and we would stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great hotel if you want to stay near the airport but don't want to be kept awake by planes.
The hotel is built over two levels but spread across a vast amount of land so you may find you are walking 10 or so minutes to get to breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast choice isn't great compared to what you expect from a 5* hotel but you can get a full English breakfast which is all you really need.

The best part about this hotel are the beds, they are amazing and you are guaranteed a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rav K, Manager at Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I appreciate your comment regarding our breakfast offerings, and I will look to work with the Executive chef at the hotel to see what improvements can be made to them.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Kindest regards,

Rav Khangura
Director of Operations

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Came down from Scotland for a flight and stayed here the night before. Only paid £80 and this included car parking for 11 nights and dropped off / picked up from airport.
Have stayed in airport hotels a few times and they have been basic or tired looking but not here. The room was very clean and modern and also very quiet.
We eat in the restaurant next to the reception and this was a bit pricey but worth it. If I fly from Manchester again I will definitely stay here.
Combo of price, location and quality makes this a 5 star rating for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShArT13
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is an absolutely fantastic hotel.

I've been staying here almost every week for over a year and as my time come to an end on the project that has me here, I feel very sad that I have to stop coming here because it is such an excellent place to stay.

The rooms are all a good size and are kept in good order and the facilities such as the two on site restaurants and the exec lounge are very good, but the thing that makes this a truly outstanding place is the staff.

All the staff are very friendly and on numerous occasions they have gone beyond the call of their responsibilities to help me. They have always made sure I am comfortable, they have been very accommodating with my often awkward requests and they always went out of the way to ensure I am 100% satisfied. On the rare occasions where I was not pleased with the service, they gave me ample volumes of bonus points and other free goodies to make up for it!

I will definitely be staying in the future if I ever work in the area again. I absolutely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The exec rooms are much better than the normal rooms - if the hotel is very, very full there can sometimes be problems with the water pressure (hot water 'pulses' instead of flows steady) at around 7:30-8:00am - The exec rooms do not have this problem as I think they have separate piping.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business