Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
TripAdvisor
1,530 results
All reviewsstayed at the marriottmanchester airportthe executive loungepark and flytaxi companyleisure cluban early flighttwo double bedsleisure facilitiesdays parkingsauna and steam roomcar parkingreception stafffamily roomovernight staystayed one nightgood nights sleep
Reviewed 9 December 2010

my family and i stayed at the marriott for one night on a B@B basis.The price was more than reasonable regarding other hotels we had looked at.The reason for our visit was mainly christmas shopping.My wife and daughter went shopping to the Trafford Centre, whilst my grandson and I went to Old Trafford to watch the football. The next day we all went to Cheshire Oaks retail shopping centre.We found the hotel perfect for these requiements.We had a meal in the hotel bar at night which was very good and reasonable priced,and the breakfast was excellent.The beds are brilliant,so comfy and relaxing.The hotel is aprox 15 mins from trafford centre and old trafford and 35 mins from cheshire oaks. I shall book this hotel again if flying from manchester airport or plan another shopping trip

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2010

we stay here each time we take a flight abroad.I went straight from work this time,only to find that the room had no heating due to a broken wall thermostat.The bath was out of use as well due to the plug not closing.

We were moved to another room but for the price they were asking you would have thought more effort would be put into the upkeep of the room.

We also had a bill for the room put under the door even though we had paid on arrival.The cost oif the bus to the airport is also outrageous .

Reviewed 22 November 2010

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend whilst he was on a business trip. It is really well located for the airport and the Trafford Centre is about 15 mins on the motorway.

The room was quite small but clean and comfy. I am never sure however why they only give you 1 biscuit when there are 2 people in the room! The breakfast was excellent - they made pancakes and ommeletes to order.

The swimming pool was really clean and spacious as was the steam room and sauna. The changing rooms were immaculate also.

The staff were very helpful, exceedingly so actually, but were let down by the lady on the front desk on checkout who was actually quite rude, which did spoil the whole feel of the stay, but I haven't let it ruin the review!

I would recommend, just hope you don't have to speak to the grumpy lady on reception!

Reviewed 20 November 2010

Great hotel, lovely pool and facilities - only gripe in the charge for the transport to the airport, it cost £12.00 for the transfer for two of us and on the way back we stopped at 4 or 5 other hotels before ours and I do not thin k it would have cost much more in a taxi or we could have stayed at a hotel right on the airport for the extra we paid for the transfer- but other than that it was great

Reviewed 10 November 2010

Myself and my husband stayed for one night at the Manchester Airport Marriott as we organised and attended a dinner dance there. We do only live locally but for ease and the relatively low cost of the room we decided to stay over.
I must say how impressed I was with the events team who from start to finish made organising the dinner a dream. They were extremely efficient and helpful and the dinner dance could not have gone better. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are planning an event.
In terms of the hotel we found it to be clean and tidy. It is absolutely huge and a bit like a maze, finding your room can be something of a puzzle and we did find some of corridors smelt of smoke. Our room was big, well equipped although the bathroom was a bit basic and dated compared with the main room. The bed was a king size with feathered duvet and pillows and extremely comfortable.
We used the pool facilities which we found to be lovely and very clean. On the Saturday the pool was busy with families but we just stuck to using the Jacuzzi and sauna.
Breakfast was nice and efficient. Self-service although the chef cooks your eggs to your liking which is a nice tough. Like the rest our stay we found the staff in the breakfast restaurant to be very helpful.
This hotel is a bit of a maze as it’s so huge but its clean and modern with helpful staff and we enjoyed our stay.