“A welcome home”

Harfield Guest Villa
Ranked #1 of 10 Claremont B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Staying at the Harfield Guest Villa was like being welcomed home. The staff were friendly and helpful, ready with local information on the many amenities in Claremont, and ending a long day with hot water bottles in the bed, a wonderful touch on a chilly night. The trust system operated in the comfortable little lounge/bar added to the impression. In winter, when views of the pool are less appealing, an upper room with stunning views of the mountain is a great choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth784071
Graham R, General Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you so much for this review. We are happy that you have experienced such a great service and atmosphere here at our Guest Villa. The Fireplace in the bar area certainly saved us during this cold winter months!

Hope you have an excellent day!

Christel Schoeman (Manageress)

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I so enjoyed my stay at Harfield Guest Villa. It is well run, very comfortable and immaculate. The staff are helpful and friendly and very accommodating. A really lovely place to stay. Thank you for a very happy visit and I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda S

Dear Linda

Thank you for taking the effort to write this nice review for us. we are happy to hear that your experience was delightful, and we certainly hope to see you back here again soon!

Have a great day!

Christel Schioeman (Manageress)

Reviewed 20 August 2013

What a fabulous gem. Beautiful setting! Gorgeous rooms! Friendly staff! Convenient! What a lovely place to stay. Would definitely recommend it for business or leisure travellers. Hope to return very soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Lorin B
Graham R, Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Hi Lorin!

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind review.
We hope to see you back here soon.

Harfield Team

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I recently relocated to Cape Town and spent 2 months and 2 weeks at Harfield Guest Villa. From the moment I arrived, I experienced friendly and excellent service from the entire team at Harfield.
Due to the nature of my relocation being that of business, it meant that I kept odd hours and these were always accommodated with a smile. The rooms were brilliantly presented and maintained by the very efficient cleaning staff. The food was also brilliant and and once again, my odd hours were accommodated with a smile. I would like to thank Graham, Christelle and the ladies for an amazing experience. It was great to be part of the Harfield 'family'. I will without a doubt be recommending you guys to family, friends and business associates alike when they find themselves in Cape Town. Wishing you all the best. Pierre.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Pierre457
Graham R, General Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi Pierre

Dankie vir jou review. Ons waardeer dit baie. Die gastehuis voel al klaar weer meer leeg, sonder jou hier. Ek hoop dat die Kaap vir jou 'n aangename plek gaan wees om te bly. Kom enige tyd hier om, as jy dalk in area is.

Lekker dag.

Groete

Christel en Graham

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I am from AUSTRIA and i was waiting to get my Car to arrive to Capetowen. I got all the time extra help for printing me Mails Out from the shippingcompany and so on. The room are very clean the staff is very helpfull. My girlfrind still remembers of getting a hot" bottel" water to keep her feet warm. I have to say I would Not know what you can at to this Place
At home I Run Apartment 's myself with "4 EDELWEISS " I Hope Greham is going on this track and for me for sure I will retourn again to stay there!

Room Tip: Go for the Rooms upstairs you have a beautifull Look at the Tabelmountain
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Graham R, General Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Hermann

Thank you for writing this review for us. It was lovely to have you as our guests.

We look forward to see you again soon.

Regards to you and Eva and keep well.

Christel Schoeman (Manageress)

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Fantastic venue, very homely, superbly clean offering all the things one home does. Service was very very good and we will be going back time and again. Perfectly situated, close to everything, safe and secure

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Graham R, General Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Hi

Thank you so much for this review. We always like our guests to feel right at home, when they walk through our front door. We are glad to hear that you experienced it that way. We hope to hear from you again soon. Have a lovely day!

Regards

Christel Schoeman (Manageress) and Graham Rowe (Owner)

Reviewed 13 July 2013

it was by chance that i found this place but was extremely impressed with the room very beautifully done and extremely well kept. it is also very secure.the host went out of his way to assist me and make me comfortably.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Graham R, General Manager at Harfield Guest Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

Dear Roueen

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the effort you made to write this review for us. Hope you have a wonderful day and that we will see you again soon in the near future.

Best Regards

Christel Schoeman (Manageress) and Graham Rowe (Owner)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Claremont
Vineyard Hotel
The Andros Boutique Hotel
The Andros Boutique Hotel
#1 of 1 in Claremont
John Bauer Pottery Studio and B&B

Been to Harfield Guest Villa? Share your experiences!