First time here with my sis family, my family, and my father and mother. We had major issues with the quality of food the first day, prompting my sister to speak to the manager ( she is not a picky eater). The kids did enjoy the pool, and it was a kid friendly hotel. The weather outside was too hot, so we weren't encouraged to do the outdoor activities. However, the staff here is to be commended, they responded immediately regarding the quality of the food where we noticed a distinct uplift of quality the 2nd day of our visit.
Too hot in summer can't do anything outside
Food quality issues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Odigeo, Destinology, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel and Travelbag so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island