We live in Dubai and decided to take a short break to sir banyas.
The drive and ferry was excellent. The hotel is old but a good feel.
The staff are amazing! Wow! well trained and definitely could teach most hotels in Dubai a thing or two about quality customer service.
The food is not 5 star quality. Samak is a great restaurant for seafood and light lunch. Amwaj is not recommended.
More marketing would be great to attract more UAE residents. However, the price is on the high side. Definitely not in line with the standard of rooms and quality of food. Maybe 3.5 to 4 star:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island