I went to the resort for 3 nights (16-19 Jan) for my wife's birthday. It was a great vacation, one of our best ones if not the 1st place.
It was somehow a long drive from Dubai but it worth it. When we arrived to the Jetty place, their was a warm welcome by the staff and we stayed at the waiting area. The ferry was good.
The hotel is clean, calm, and relaxing. The staff are very helpful, and they are always meetimg you with a smile on thier face.
I stayed in the (1 Bedroom Villa) which really was amazing. It gives you the privacy you need that you can spend the whole day inside. There is a small pool (heated one) which the kids enjoyed very much. The bedroom is large with a big bathroom, a living room, a dinning area, kitchen, and second toilet.
I enjoyed every single second and would recommend it for my friends.
I think if someone has the budget he should be going to the villa as it is completely a different experience than the normal rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island