I just would like to say, that this island is wonderful that I will keep the time there for the rest of my life in my mind. This is why I called this island PARADISE. I just hope for the future that there will no big tourism and no big hotel which will destroy the environment. I also wish that everyone who will come to the island will see how wonderful “Mother Earth” is and that everyone will keep in his mind the earth can live without the human, but the human not without the earth”. Behave in that way is all I can say. The top of that paradise is that wonderful hotel where I spend the nights. I just wish that all will be like it is, because there is nothing what should be improved. Everything in the hotel was wonderful and I never saw something better. The hotel and all fits to the island. I also like to say THANK YOU to the hotel especially to Mrs. NEEDRA FERNANDO which was the dot on the i.
Thank you for being there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island