Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
£35.05
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Yas Marina Circuit
from £35.05
from £399.88
Yas Kartzone
26 Reviews
from £26.72
from £101.96
4,373 results
All reviews grand prix tuesday evening pit lane race cars track cycle podium formula laps yas helmets gp cyclists motorsport bandstand aston instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Free cycling/walking on 5.5Km on the yas marina circuit is a great way to spend your time for fitness. The experience is priceless. Very good facilities provided for the visitors.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019

An amazing visit, even if you are not a mad F1 fan. A great insight into the circuit, behind the scenes and even a trip around the circuit on the small tour bus. Excellent

1  Thank Cashforth
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

To race an Aston Martin GT4 flat out on the Yas Marina Circuit is an amazing experience, this is my 2nd visit to the Circuit and I’ll be going back again

1  Thank justanozzietraveller
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

My partner has driven a band new Mercedes AMG. I was able to come close to all cars, take some pictures and videos as well as joined him in the briefing session etc. Great experience overall. Yas Marina Circuit is the best place for the race. Instructors are well experienced and very friendly.
We’ve purchased a best lap video afterwards.

It’s worth to mention that the Yas Marina Circuit is open to everyone on Tuesday and Sunday evening from 6PM - you can walk around the track, run, or get a free bicycle. Entry and use of facilities are free, you just need to register first. Thankfully you can do it whilst there, it only takes couple of minutes.

2  Thank aureliaUK
Reviewed 15 June 2019

I paid and booked +8 weeks in advance. 4 week prior to the booking they cancelled. They offered to rearrange for a date when I’ll be out of the country. Now a 6-8 week process in getting a refund. They even suggested I send my credit card details over email.
So - I recommend not bothering unless it is 2 weeks prior.

1  Thank EhsanrShop