Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
£35.64
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Yas Marina Circuit
from £35.64
from £406.57
Yas Kartzone
24 Reviews
from £27.16
from £103.67
4,366 results
All reviews grand prix tuesday evening pit lane race cars track cycle podium formula laps yas helmets gp cyclists motorsport bandstand aston instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

This is an amazing place to go

There is the spirit of the racing cars

The circuit it is just as modern as possible

I reallyrecommend for all to come and visit

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Had a track day driving experience at the Yas Marina circuit with a friend. Both of us drove Mercedes Benz AMG GTS cars, which handled extremely well, and we’re more than fast enough. Each car had a instructor, and mine could not have been any better. He was very instructive, very reassuring, encouraging, professional and was almost as excited as I was. Drove for 20 minutes, and with such a good instructor, I proved my time every lap, with my initial nerves disappearing very quickly after a few laps. Obviously fastest I have ever driven, even though I am a retired police officer, and my initial reluctance to put my foot down disappeared after only a few laps. The course is great, and everything about this day, from the safety briefing, paperwork, and all other staff involved all made it a great track day. Would do it again every week if I lived in the UAE. Very highly recommended. Souvenir fastest lap email very professional and a great keepsake of a great day at the track.

2  Thank Vicki J
Reviewed 17 September 2019

My Husband and I both did a passenger experience in a Mercedes AMG which was brilliant and a wonderful experience.

We also ran around the track on Tuesday evening. This was great fun but I feel it was very badly organised. There was hardly any water on the track and the staff we disinterested.

2  Thank Leanne C
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Set on Yas Island,
the Yas Circuit is an iconic location to visit. You can ride around the circuit on certain nights as well as run or walk. The Yas Hotel is central to it and the restaurants and bars of Yas Marina are within walking distance. A great location for a family visit with lots to do locally, including Yas Water World and Warner Brothers, all located close by.

1  Thank BenHux66
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Been there for the F1 and for cycling every Tuesday. You get a free bike rental to cycle on the F1 track from 6pm to 10pm