Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£35.16
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Yas Marina Circuit
from £35.16
from £401.20
Yas Kartzone
26 Reviews
from £26.81
from £102.30
4,373 results
All reviews grand prix tuesday evening pit lane race cars track cycle podium formula laps yas helmets gp cyclists motorsport bandstand aston instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

I enjoy just walking by taking my friends around visiting the Yas hotel on top of it.
The best though was to watch the final race of the grand prix on premium seats: a gift from a good friend.
The cool thing our that it is open to use as a jogging and bicycle track on Tuesday night's (sponsored by Daman Insurance)

2  Thank LAPP_12
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

My husband and I availed of the free Tuesday night bike loan and ride around the Grand Prix circuit during our 2 day Abu Dhabi stopover. Despite the fact that it was probably still 40 degrees and 80% humidity it was good fun. Very well organised.
Make sure you wear covered in shoes though there is a shoe hire option. There is also the option to walk or run the track. 3 water stations along the way.
I will now watch the Grand Prix with interest on tv in November!

3  Thank Ueba
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

This is an amazing place to go

There is the spirit of the racing cars

The circuit it is just as modern as possible

I reallyrecommend for all to come and visit

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Had a track day driving experience at the Yas Marina circuit with a friend. Both of us drove Mercedes Benz AMG GTS cars, which handled extremely well, and we’re more than fast enough. Each car had a instructor, and mine could not have been any better. He was very instructive, very reassuring, encouraging, professional and was almost as excited as I was. Drove for 20 minutes, and with such a good instructor, I proved my time every lap, with my initial nerves disappearing very quickly after a few laps. Obviously fastest I have ever driven, even though I am a retired police officer, and my initial reluctance to put my foot down disappeared after only a few laps. The course is great, and everything about this day, from the safety briefing, paperwork, and all other staff involved all made it a great track day. Would do it again every week if I lived in the UAE. Very highly recommended. Souvenir fastest lap email very professional and a great keepsake of a great day at the track.

2  Thank Vicki J
Reviewed 17 September 2019

My Husband and I both did a passenger experience in a Mercedes AMG which was brilliant and a wonderful experience.

We also ran around the track on Tuesday evening. This was great fun but I feel it was very badly organised. There was hardly any water on the track and the staff we disinterested.

2  Thank Leanne C