Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£35.16
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Yas Marina Circuit
from £35.16
from £401.20
Yas Kartzone
26 Reviews
from £26.81
from £102.30
4,373 results
All reviews grand prix tuesday evening pit lane race cars track cycle podium formula laps yas helmets gp cyclists motorsport bandstand aston instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

This tour is pretty much a must for the F1 fan. You’ll see the track, the team villas, the paddock, race control and more. And you’ll get a chance to stand on the top step of the podium. An air con van shuttles you around and the guide is excellent. It is an fantastic tour!

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I did the Yas circuit tour today with our 3 year old son. Our son is Autistic, when we got there it was a little too hot and noisy for my little boy with the sound of the cars being too loud for our little boy. I said to my husband that you should continue with the tour and me and our son will sit and wait at the restaurant as it might be too much for him. As I was about to leave our tour guide Zeeshan at the entrance assured us that it will be fine and he will look after us. Zeeshan was absolutely amazing, we were the only couple with a child and, he kept checking on my little boy. Let us stay in the bus when it was too hot and asked us to come out when we were stopping at cooler places. He put our worry at ease! Overall a brilliant tour guide, we really enjoyed this tour. Thank you for understanding! Keep up the good work my friend!

From Haris and his Mummy & Daddy

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019

2 of us visited Abu Dhabi especially for this experience as 2 big F1 fans. It didn’t disappoint, safety was paramount but also it wasn’t boring and the guy who lead the session was great.

I was a bit nervous and was a bit slow so was pulled of the track, waited for the rest to do their session before I was then put back on the track on my own for the full slot. It truly is all about your own experience and not a money making scam etc.
I couldn’t rate this highly enough, All the staff were great and i had a smile on my face the whole way round, definitely want to come back and do it again, worth every penny!

1  Thank 22karlat20
Reviewed 30 September 2019

We visited here on a organised tour by emirates tours from our hotel in Abu Dhabi. Our car picked us up from hotel and took us to venue...We had a tour guide with aprox about 20 ppl...Had time to take photos of some cars etc, guide referenced to days when you can drive cars etc round the track and prices...Looked at various areas that they use for drivers etc, grandstand, pits, villas, marina, track...It was very hot at the track, so be aware in you come in the summer months it is very warm here. The bus had air blowers that wasn't that great...Overall good for a look round and to say you have been...and for formula 1 buffs...No taxis from here, there is a free shuttle bus at various times to take you to the mall then get taxi from there back to hotels etc..We would recommend a tour from hotel as your car stays there so just get back in to go back to hotel...Cost us £143 for 2 ppl from Saadiyat Island for the trip....tour guide nice lad knew his stuff etc...

2  Thank JE4G
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Really enjoyed our trip to Yas Marina Circuit. Was taken around circuit and into control rooms. Guide was very informative. Good photo opportunities especially on the podium. The trip was 2 hours. The only thing in my opinion that would improve this trip would be to offer water and my be a biscuit on arrival. Travelled from Dubai to Yas Island. The weather was very hot. Luckily we had our own water. There is a payable vending machine though.

2  Thank Maxine O