“Not a lot of space, but great food!”

Stonecutters Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Doolin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stopped here on our way back from the Cliffs of Moher. I had a pesto, mozzarella, tomato and bacon Panini- it was wonderful! The coffee is great, I would not get the "chips" though- wasn't really impressed with them. The burger I had was yummy- it had brie cheese on it, and was cooked right- no bun, which was a surprise but still very good. For dessert we had a pie that they made that day and some coffee which was perfect for our drive back to Dublin. I would definitely recommend it, there aren't a lot of other restaurants in the area, this one is off of the beaten path but it hits all the right spots!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

While vacationing in County Clare we fell in love with this cute little restaurant. We ate there twice and would have loved to go again. The restaurant is a charming 100 year old stone cottage and is very warm and cozy inside. The kids preferred eating outside on the patio near the fabulous playground leaving the adults to enjoy our drinks and take in the distant ocean view. They have a great kids' menu and delicious desserts. All the food is locally sourced and was consistently good on both of our visits. The Guinness Stew stole the show, though, with a layered broth, tender beef and delicious vegetables.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Locally sourced food & cooked excellently by dedicated people. It's a little cramped but you get the opportunity to talk to other people (if you want, of course). Good wine selection. Pricing is good value. We had early dinner here but it's open all day. Great staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and I stopped for a late lunch/early dinner. He had mussels which he said were some of the best he ever had. I had a wonderful steak sandwich. Their homemade bread is wonderful. Service was great, couldn't have met kinder young women. The best part of all was a homemade carrot cake with strawberries and ice cream on the side. The ice cream was so fresh and creamy. If there was a way to ship a piece of cake and ice cream to the States, I would have it sent monthly. So glad we stopped!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Loved the selection of food, the prompt service, and the moderate prices. good for families as well as seniors, and all in between!