Dunroman House
US$152
Blackberry Lodge B&B(Doolin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
US$181
US$122
US$163
Agoda.com
Aille River Hostel(Doolin)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$48
Hostelworld.com
Hotel Doolin(Doolin)
Agoda.com
All reviewsmade us feelperfect locationwithin walking distancehomemade sconesplace to staythe ownerbreakfast was deliciousprivate parkinga true gemaran islandsrestaurants and pubsrooms are spaciousown bathroomshort walklarge windowsfull irishlovely lady
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed 1 night in this beautiful B&B in Doolin, Irland. The house was very nice and very neat. The room was x clean and well decorated. We really liked the place. This was the end of our trip. If we would have known, we would have planned to stay more than 1 day at Dunronman House in Doolin. Doolin is a small, lovely village.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, neat and well decorated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

While on a recent trip to Ireland, my friends and I decided we wanted to stay an extra night in Doolin. Sadly we had to change B&B's, however, we found Dunroman House and were very pleased. Unfortunately, I was under the weather and while my friends were off on a boat ride to the Aran Islands, I checked into our new B&B. I was greeted by Martina, who not only gave me a big hug and wonderful greeting - started handing me medications, tea and bisquits to take to my room where she prescribed a long nap. It was wonderful and just what I needed to rest up for the rest of our time in Ireland. The room was very comfortable and had all the lovely amenities that made it feel like you were at home. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

After taking 3 flights from the states and arriving at Dunroman House at 7am, Martina opened the door and gave me a big hug. I felt I had made a great choice and it was a nice introduction to my first day in Ireland. She then told me to wait in the sunroom. After a few minutes, she came in and told me she did not have a room for me. I had confirmed this reservation with her in early July, then we wrote each other in August regarding transportation (she got me a good rate with her brother to pick me up from Shannon Airport)...then 3 days before my arrival, I again sent her my arrival information and the day before my arrival, she returned my e-mail saying the person picking me up would have a sign with my name on it. When did she know she would not have a room for me?? She then told me she would check with her sister to see if she had room - couldn't even this been done before my arrival? She did have room, made me breakfast and her brother drove me to the Pairc Lodge. I research my trips quite a bit before deciding where I want to stay, so I was disappointed.

Room Tip: Think about a second option - in case your room becomes unavailable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank joyfortraveling
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Dunroman House during a trip to Ireland. The room and breakfast was more than we expected. I recommend that any one visiting Doolin look no further than the Dunroman House. The proximity to the center of town made everything within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t12griffin
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Last minute decision to go to Doolin and we knocked on the door hoping to get a room for 3 and Martina welcomed us as though we had been before. Fantastic hospitality, breakfast and even arranged a place for us to stay in Galway.We only stayed for one night but would recommend this B&B to any weary travellers. The only downside if any was that they do not accept credit cards we had to pay cash,which wasn't a big hassle.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family