“Great B&B!!! Very friendly owners”
Review of Dunroman House

and 1 more site!
Dunroman House
Ranked #12 of 54 Doolin B&B and Inns
Calgary
“Great B&B!!! Very friendly owners”
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My friend and I stayed at the Dunroman House B&B for 2 nights. The twin room was very clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was delicious with several options to choose from. The best part of our stay was Martina the owner. She was extremely friendly and helpful. She even pointed us in the direction of a very scenic hike to the Cliffs of Moher. The 9km there, 9km back hike is great for the semi fit, along a very scenic view. I will definetly stay at the Dunroman House again if I am ever so lucky as to be back in Ireland

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Valley Stream, NY
Reviewed 1 May 2009

Martina and her family run a very lovely B&B. The accommodations are beautiful, well-kept and very clean. The rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated. This was a very cozy and warm place. Martina is a wealth of information about the town, where to eat and the pubs to experience. Doolin, the unofficial music capital of Ireland, is a must and a stay at Dunroman House makes it all the better! I can't wait to get back to Doolin and I wouldn't ever imagine staying anywhere other than Martina and Pat's Dunroman House.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank DeeMarie625
k-walla
Reviewed 12 August 2008

My friend and I stayed at Dunroman house at the end of July. We were supposed to stay for two days, but the accomodations were so great, and the town so much fun, that we ended up staying three. Martina the owner was very nice and ready with advice should you have any questions, and the breakfasts were so yummy! The location is in the exact center of the upper and lower villages, so I couldn' t have been more pleased. The room was bright and airy and super clean, with its own bathroom for a really good price! I would recommend anyone to stay here - we met the nicest people, young and old. If you like live music, Doolin is the place to go and Dunroman house is the nicest place I stayed over my two week trip.

• Liked — cleanliness, space, natural light, good breakfast
  • Disliked — nada
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank k-walla
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2008

We stayed at the Dunroman House B&B for 2 nights and the B&B is in a perfect location in Doolin, it is within walking distance of all pubs & restaurants which was great! Driving from here to the Cliffs & different locations on the Burren was very easy & Doolin seems to be the perfect location for doing so. Our room was very spacious and had plenty of natural light, along with shades to block out the early morning sun! The breakfast was wonderful, you should order the "Full Irish" at leaste once. We only saw the owner during breakfast so if you're looking for a more attentive B&B owner you may want to go somewhere else.....I should tell you that she was VERY nice & I'm sure if we needed to talk or needed advice on where to go she would have been more than happy to assist. My only complaint was that there was no hot water on our last day so showering was not fun, but this may have just been a fluke becuase it worked the previous morning. We really did enjoy our stay and would definitely reccommend staying here if you plan on visiting Doolin.

• Liked — Location & Room Size
  • Disliked — No hot water on last day
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple