“Wonderful Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Texas
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

While staying at the Roadford House I took the opportunity to have dinner there one night & I'm glad I did!! The food was wonderful as was the presentation. I had the "special" that consisted of a sampling of 4 different fish dishes served with a fresh vegetable medley and Irish potatoes. Every fish dish was perfectly prepared, moist, tender and not overcooked. This has to be the best place to eat in Doolin. I was not alone in my opinion as I heard other patrons commenting about how good their food was. If in Doolin or surrounding area, make sure you eat here.

Visited September 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“This food is seriously good,and is a must when staying in doolin.”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I recently dined at roadford restaurant whilst holidaying with friends. I really wasn't prepared for how very good this restaurant was. The host is fantastic,and really cares about her customers.
The food was excellent, everything beautifully cooked, and locally sourced. It's that good.
The owners offer accommodation, if that is anything like the food at the restaurant, it will be fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank gillian p
Dublin, Ireland
“Roadford House”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The best meal I have had in a long time. Really fantastic starters, Main course and Desserts. A short but very good Wine list too! A great Hostess who really looks after her customers and was genuinely interested in making sure that food and service were up to scratch without being in your face! Great Food, service and excellent value for money!
Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2013
home
“fine quality food, excellent service”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

touted as one of the 100 finest restaurants in Ireland, we were skeptical, but found ourselves without reservations early on a Friday night, so luckily we found an opening here... what a perfect place! The food was amazing, the service was cordial and prompt, calm and efficient, making us feel like the only customers, though the house was full within the hour. Definitely worth the cost, which was moderately expensive, but not extravagant.

Visited September 2013
Maine
“Fantastic food!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We found the Roadford Restaurant quite by accident. We hadn't made a reservation for dinner at any of the fine Doolin Restaurants and decided to turn down the little road to Roadford, as a last try.
We were greeted warmly by Marion, who managed to fit us in to an already full dining room. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful music playing. I was surprised to not find a live piano player!
The wait staff----was very helpful, polite and professional. Marion, the owner, saw to all the details, with a quiet grace and confidence that set a wonderfully relaxed tone to our whole experience. I ordered the vegetarian entree which was one of THE BEST I have ever had! My husband exclaimed over his meat entree as well. This was the only restaurant that we returned to for a second time during our stay-----so that says something about the service and the food! We definitely recommend Roadford Restaurant-----HIGHLY!!!! And I am not exaggerating!!!

• Visited August 2013