“Small But Super B & B!”
Review of Riverside Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Doolin
Riverside Cottage
Ranked #20 of 56 Doolin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Breda gave us super hospitality. We were offered a full or part Irish breakfast cooked to order, with many other choices available. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the beds comfy. It was also convenient to the local establishments for eating and drinking.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank nwk_berlin

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed in the Riverside cottage on the October weekend 2013. We really enjoyed our stay.
The room was lovely and clean. The bed was very comfy. The hosts were also very nice. Overall I would recommend this B&B. Would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tom746
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed here in 2010 shortly after the B&B opened and when I knew I'd be coming back through Doolin, I reached out to Breda right away. The B&B was exactly as I had remembered it- clean, welcoming and nice rooms with comfortable beds and a good, strong shower!

Breda was wonderfully hospitable and just as friendly as I remembered. My niece and I had a wonderful night of sleep and a delicious breakfast.

The B&B is a perfect retreat and you can't beat its location!

Thank you Breda! I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank MollyisFast
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights last weekend with my husband. We were warmly welcomed to Breda’s beautiful cottage by the lady of the house herself and her daughter Ann. The house is lovingly refurbished and the double room we had was decorated to a 5 star standard. The bed was so inviting and a welcome retreat after a long days walking up to the Cliffs of Moher. Breakfast orders are taken the night before and cooked to perfection, I had the pleasure of enjoying both the pancakes and a great full Irish and can highly recommend both. I should mention the B&B is a stone’s throw from Gus O’Connors pub, serving good Guinness, great food and a nightly helping of traditional music. Breda and Ann are true hosts and provide a real Irish welcome which unfortunately you don’t find everywhere these days. Very reasonable B&B rates, a home away from home, would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MissJen
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed for one night in September and have to say it was just fantastic one of the highlights of our holiday! On arrival Breda was out but ensured that we had a key to let ourselves in, when we got to our room it was beautifully decorated and the fresh amazing smell of clean bed linen was the icing on the cake. Breda and her daughter were friendly and helpful, pointing out places to visit and where to eat. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and delicious- overall an amazing stay! It's close to all the pubs and easy to find. It's not number 1 in tripadvisor but it should be! We would definitely stay again and would recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Loretta_C82
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Breda and Ann were wonderful hostesses. Breda really went out of her way to help me get a replacement item I needed on the trip. The breakfast choices were great and the brown bread was the BEST we had throughout our two weeks in Ireland. The B&B is in the perfect location and the village is so charming. The entire B&B was the absolutely spotless. This was our favorite place to stay during our entire trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were so welcomed by dear Breda and her daughter. The accommodation is simple and very clean with a good Irish breakfast on offer. The location is great for the pubs at night and in the middle of everything. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple