We stayed in the Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel for 2 nights in May and thought it was wonderful. The rooms were clean and neat, the beds were extremely comfortable, there was a pub located in the hotel, along with a very good restaurant. Just outside our door was a Castle ruin, which is owned by the hotel, which Declan was kind enough to give us a tour, fascinating!
The staff couldn't have been any nicer, and always bent over backwards to accommodate us. Would love to stay there again. Fantastic view of the cliffs and very short distance to Doolin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin