My husband and I stayed here one night during our Ireland vacation. The highlight of our stay was a tour of the castle on the property by the property manager. We were able to go into the castle and tour all 5 floors! He was very knowledgable and encouraged our questions and photography. The hotel restaurant was closed the night we were there, so we had to drive into Doolin for dinner (about a 15 minute drive). When we returned to the hotel, we obtained drinks from the hotel bar and sat outside to enjoy the sunset. Breakfast the next morning was very, very good. I found this place on TripAdvisor, and encourage other travelers to do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin