My husband and I came to Ireland for our second honeymoon. We chose to stay at the Ballinalacken Castle hotel due to its proximity to the Cliffs of Mohr. The castle hotel is so close to the cliffs, you can see them off in the distance from the rooms. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. We didn't eat dinner here, but w did enjoy the breakfast. They had the beast breakfast we had during our trip, their pancakes/creeps were amazing! I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin