Planning a tour for a group can be very difficult when you have to deal with everyone's wants, needs, likes, etc. When planning a tour of Ireland, selecting Ballinalacken Castle for a two night stop was an easy pick as I stayed there two years prior. The family who own the hotel go out of their way to accommodate your every need. Their warm and friendly manner is what Ballinalacken is all about. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The country breakfast is amazing. We had dinner there both nights and everyone was happy with their selections. In the heart of County Clare, Ballinalacken is a great choice as it is very close to the Aran Island ferry, the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren. I can highly recommend staying here and I'm confident you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin