Our recent visit to Doolin, Ireland had us lodging at the Ballinalacken Castle Country House. It was one of the best places we stayed during our Ireland trip. From the moment we arrived, Declan O'Callaghan made us feel right at home. We checked in and had dinner in their dining room. The food and service were outstanding. Our server, Yvonne, was very professional, friendly and attentive to our needs. Our spacious room had a comfortable bed, good bathroom and comfortable living room. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Ballinalacken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin