We stayed at Atlantic View 2 nights, and thoroughly enjoyed the cheerful clean rooms and amazing views of the Cliffs of Moher right out our windows. The breakfasts were very good, with several choices available. Eileen, the hostess, was friendly and accommodating. We were close to town, though not close enough to walk comfortably. The ferries for the Aran Islands are right down the hill.
The breakfast room is very cozy and has a whole bank of windows looking out at the Cliffs of Moher. We had a great time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 8 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, and providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin