While on a two week tour of Ireland, we stayed at the Atlantic View and really enjoyed ourselves. Our room was wonderful, you can see the Cliffs of Moher in the distance, and the ocean seemed to be right there! The pier was very close to the house, we had fun exploring that area (though it was very rainy and slippery, causing many laughs!). Because of the rain, we drove to Gus O'Connell's pub, but there seemed to be plenty of parking in the area. It's a small town, I found myself almost at home there. Atlantic View offered some different breakfast options there, my husband had smoked herring and really enjoyed it. They have done a lot of remodeling to live up to it's name (they said that before, only one room had an 'Atlantic View', so they had added the whole top floor). It really was quite a wonderful place to stay. We would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 8 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, and providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin