Having found most of the nearby hotel's full booked. The Queens Head at Littlebury was brought to my attention. The owners Paul and Lana, have done a superb job refurbishing and rebranding the rooms, restaurant, menu and Inn. For to-days traveller's: There is a variety of starters, mains and sweets on the menu with a vegetarian option. Meats, fish and vegetables are locally sourced were possible. The bedrooms have been thoroughly refurbished to a high standard throughout as have the on-suites (with excellent showers). Clean, fresh & comfortable. After de-stressing, you can relax and enjoy the restaurant, bar, or garden. Both Paul and Lana's excellent service and attention to detail would put many hotels and Inn's to shame. A Superb find. Would readily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new management from Dec 12. A 14th-century coaching inn in the lovely village of Littlebury in Saffron Walden. 1 mile from Audley End House and Gardens and 2 miles from Saffron Walden and 12 miles from Cambridge. Six en-suite letting rooms with breakfast included. Traditional Pub food with twist and good selection of real ales. The pub and the inn are both child and dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury Hotel Littlebury
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury, Essex