It is such a shame that an Inn/B&B may suffer as a result of poor reviews written maliciously by a few oiks who have been barred from the pub. This is a little gem, run by 2 lovely people. Full of character and spotlessly clean, the accommodation was just what I needed for an overnight stay following a local funeral. The menu has excellent range and variety, and dinner was delicious! I have never met Paul or Lara previously, but I left this morning having made good friends following great hospitality and bar-side conversations the previous evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new management from Dec 12. A 14th-century coaching inn in the lovely village of Littlebury in Saffron Walden. 1 mile from Audley End House and Gardens and 2 miles from Saffron Walden and 12 miles from Cambridge. Six en-suite letting rooms with breakfast included. Traditional Pub food with twist and good selection of real ales. The pub and the inn are both child and dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LateRooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury Hotel Littlebury
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury, Essex