Spent a night in this inn recently. It is situated in a lovely village Littlebury which is near Saffron Walden. Bar is nice and dining area is just off the bar area. Bedroom was small and clean. The ensuite had no window . The plumbing was extremely noisy and needs attention. The inn was quiet and we had no problem sleeping even though we were facing the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new management from Dec 12. A 14th-century coaching inn in the lovely village of Littlebury in Saffron Walden. 1 mile from Audley End House and Gardens and 2 miles from Saffron Walden and 12 miles from Cambridge. Six en-suite letting rooms with breakfast included. Traditional Pub food with twist and good selection of real ales. The pub and the inn are both child and dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Queens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury Hotel Littlebury
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury, Essex