We stayed as a stop over at the Audley end concerts which we're amazing !
We we're welcomed in with open hearts we truly felt like we weren't staying at a pub but in someone's home !
As we climbed the stairs we truly saw how beUtiful the pub was with all it's 14/15th century detAils .
Very good size rooms with showers and baths all the toiletries a girls could want !
Breakfast was great !
I'll defiantly be back !!
Thank you Claire and Simon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new management from Dec 12. A 14th-century coaching inn in the lovely village of Littlebury in Saffron Walden. 1 mile from Audley End House and Gardens and 2 miles from Saffron Walden and 12 miles from Cambridge. Six en-suite letting rooms with breakfast included. Traditional Pub food with twist and good selection of real ales. The pub and the inn are both child and dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury Hotel Littlebury
- Queens Head Inn Littlebury, Essex