“Heaven on earth”

Fullerton Place Spa
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Belsay
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Just back from my first visit, certainly won't be my last. Beautiful place, fabulous personal service, signature treatment amazing and the best massage ever. All perfect, thank you.

1  Thank goddess1_8

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We recently had my friends hen day at Fullerton place spa. Staying in newcastle it was nice to get out into the beautiful countryside leading up to the spa. The value for money is fantastic here and we were made to feel very at home. Would highly recommend this. Thanks Fullerton place!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

A treat for my friend & myself we enjoyed sitting in the hot tub in slightly inclement weather (might have been even nicer with a bottle of bubbly if I hadn't been driving!) then the hammam treatment with massage - bliss as I've been previously, although I was a bit under the weather and didn't get to enjoy the whole thing! The spa is lovely, staff are friendly (new hammam lady is teensy bit stern!) but I love this and would do it every month if I won the lottery! Their light lunch is very nice which you should pre-order but if you're going on to have other treatments that's a very nice option. All the products they use can be purchased, if you want to continue the pampering. Also, set your satnav and don't rely on your phone - there's not much signal in this neck of the woods!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I visited for the second time with a friend recently. My first visit we had a hammam treatment which was amazing. This time we both had a massage which was also excellent. Afternoon tea was good. The staff are so friendly and make the visit so enjoyable. We will definitely go back. Look out for monthly deals offered by the spa themselves they are really good value.

1  Thank Julie2450
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the August special hammam 2for £50 and then a 2nd treatment , massage and facial at £25 each so had over 2 hours of relaxation and pampering. Really loved the private hammam with lovely products. The staff are so very friendly and made us feel welcome. Wonderful surroundings, great facilities and treatments at sensible prices, we intend to return.

1  Thank ne28