Where to start..
What a beautiful, refreshingly unique hotel. Having stayed in many 5* hotels around the world its wonderful to go to one where you really do feel welcomed and valued. The setting was stunning and we enjoyed many of the facilities such as falconry and clay pigeon shooting. Chip the dog also had a great time being welcomed to our room with his own bed, bowl and biscuits and being generally fussed over by the curteous and warm reception staff, while we our dinner in the beautiful Grinling Gibbons restaurant.
Just about to re-book my next stay highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray