We went for a spa day. I was a little disappointed that the swimming pool was separate from the spa /gym/tennis courts. No walking about in a robe like other spas! Although we still had a lovely day. The swimming pool/steam/sauna was compact but clean. Could have done with flatbeds and outdoor beds. The spa area was relaxing, the therapists excellent. We had lunch in the pavilion restaurant, good food, excellent service. I would go again as the price for the day for 3 treatments, lunch and all facilities was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray