My husband booked us into Max for a weekend stay in July, and the experience was perfect from start to finish. On arrival we checked in with reception who were lovely, in such a beautiful reception 'lounge',and hen went straight to the spa for our treatments. The area is wonderful as a converted stable block courtyard, and the therapists were great. Unfortunately we arrived too late for the classes but the gym& studios look lovely. We then had a picnic in the grounds which was lovely in the sun, then played boules and croquet- such a quintessential English hotel!
The evening food was just outstanding, with amazing cocktails in the bar before and afterwards.
Breakfast was lovely, and whilst I agree with previous reviews a buffet is not completely in line with all other fantastic service, there is an omelette chef and the staff in the waitress will take orders from the menu if desired, therefore no complaints.
Overall such a special weekend which we would fully recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray