We spent one night at Stapleford Park.
We were met as we parked our car and the staff were superb , friendly and professional , inobtrusive but always there for you.
The food was excellent and the breakfast buffet more than sufficient for a cold March morning.
We enjoyed the falconry display after breakfast and the
wellington boots by the door were a useful addition.
One area that could see some improvement was in the bedroom with visible extension leads and a huge TV cabinet with a small TV and missing remote control - this dominated the corner of the room and now days in such a hotel should be eliminated ,wall mounted TV's provide the perfect opportunity to open up the space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 500 acres, Stapleford Park offers a wide variety of country pursuits and leisure activities including shooting, riding and falconry. And after a day in the fresh country air, our house guests and members always look forward to a delicious, freshly prepared evening meal in one of our dining rooms and a night cap in the library. Our luxurious bedrooms, all individually designed, guarantee a good night’s sleep in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stapleford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stapleford Park Hotel Stapleford
- Stapleford Park Melton Mowbray