“Disaster but not all bad”
Review of Zorbas

Zorbas
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Olton
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The chef decapitated his thumb leading to minor chaos waitress was very nice and dealt with the stress well.

Starter was meatballs and average main was stifado and was excellent and the choc fudge cake was great too as was the cheesecake.

Place was fairly quiet for a Saturday but music was playing and dancing after.

All in all without the delays it would have been better but the waitress and a discount made things much better.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have not been to Zorba's for a few years. Wow! what have we been missing. Excellent friendly service ( this is how to look after your customers ). The food was beautifully cooked and presented and an amazing amount, it just kept on coming. The whole evening is going to be well worth repeating, soon. On top of all that there was live Greek music as well ( a very hard working Bazooki player, who entertained really well, though the music was desperately loud too early in the evening. That is the only reason the score is only 4. Overall an absolutely great place to go.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Been there for my boyfriend birthday just 2 of us. First when we arive they coudnt set a table for 2 so we had to wait around 10-15min. Then they brought us a menu list and belive or mot 45min no one come to take the order for a drink when I ask them they told me I have to go and get it my self. After I get the drinks we been waithing onother 40min some body to take an order for a food and finaly they brought it to as after 30 min. So we arived there 8.30 and our table was full around 10.30. This was the longest wait in the restaurant I ever been. The food was so smal portion and the salad looked like somebody befor us had it and didn't finished and they serve it to us the meal we had it was the more expensive one we choose but it wasn't worthy a toll. The program was poor as well no bellydancing as use to be years ago. The reason I give 3* is because the staf was too slow you fill like the waiter was doing everything serve cook bar and dancing. If I have to go to a greek restaurant again prefer to be Atinse

1  Thank boyanka80
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was the first time we had been to a Greek restaurant for many years and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

We had the Meze and being a fussy eater I was a little concerned about it. However although there were things I wouldn't eat (eg squid) there was more than enough food to ensure I had a good selection of dishes and ate so much that I couldn't manage desert and there was still some left over.

The restaurant was very busy but the service was still good and friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

First time visit to Zorbas and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
We went on a groupon offer for a meze meal deal.
Went last night 28th March, we were shown to our table and ordered some drinks.
The food came and came and even more arrived, the staff were attentive and explained each individual dish as it was placed onto the table, the house wine was of a good quality.
The place was busy with some big tables however at no time did you feel rushed to finish your meal.
There was live music and staff were getting people to dance and have fun.
It was a great holiday atmosphere we just needed the sun, sound of the sea and more picturesque surroundings to have made it perfect.
I would definitely go back again with the rest of the family for a big night out.