“Wedding.”
Review of Panorama House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bulli Tops
Panorama House
Ranked #1 of 1 Bulli Tops B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We recently attended a wedding at Panorama House , the setting outside was beautiful , the reception inside was very nice. The food and service were very good.Overall , we totally enjoyed the whole day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jowalsh1956

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I had my wedding here and everything was perfect! A girl Dina was a little gem she organized it all!!! All my friends and family said it was the best location,food, staff were amazing. They made my dream wedding come true. Highly recommended!!! Thank you!!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Christina A
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have dined at Panorama House numerous times, and on all times this venue is outstanding, both in food and service. We recently celebrated our daughters 16th Birthday at Panorama House. Huge thanks to Nick and the crew for making it such a wonderful occasion. Like always, the food was great, the service never stopped and the view is fabulous. We can't wait until our next already booked function here. First Class!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank neco74
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The Family and I went to Panorama for dinner and we were welcomed to our seats and ordered our meals. Meals came quick we well served not to mention the wonderful taste of my steak.
We ordered our wine Golden Circle and it went really well with our meals. Well done Panorama House we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ray A
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have travelled past this venue many times as a local. The view is great but the buffet food is the worst food we have eaten for I do not know how long (even through developing countries). Really disappointed that we didn't read trip advisor first as we agree with all the buffet meal comments below. Avoid going there as there are good options nearby. Suggest Cliffhanger (300 metres south on side road) or Allitude (600 metres south on freeway). Both have the expansive view of the wonderful Illawarra but far better food and service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank OzTravellers_11
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Where do I start? Unbelievable! We were kept waiting for ages, then shown to a table with a dirty table cloth and no cutlery and left, the buffet food was cold and tasteless, and very little left , half the dishes were empty what was left tasted like school dinners.
The buffet was a 70's menu, soggy meat and stodgy carbs, with a fruit platter with only 3 types of fruit and 2 sloppy cakes.
No one bothered to remove our dirty plates.
The chair which our 3 yr old son was sitting on collapsed and hit his head on the table , no one bothered to come over even though he was crying, I had to seek out the head waitress and when I explained to her what had happened she replied "it's not my fault "and replaced the chair.
When I went to get some fruit and cake there was small children ' playing ' with the cake , unsupervised while the waitress were in full view.

Disgraceful place , service atrocious, we left there with a distressed child and a sick feeling with the terrible food.
Will never return and will be telling everyone to stay away , how they can get away with charging $34 per head for what tasted like last weeks left overs warmed up!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Sjwatson35
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had my 30th birthday at Panorama House in the marquee and it was the perfect night! I had 117 guests and they are all still raving about the food (which was buffet style and amazing). The food kept coming it was always topped up and delicious. The staff were very attentive and catered to all my guests' needs. The venue itself was beautifully set up and I am so pleased with the service and quality of the food considering that there were four functions happening at the same time in the various dining areas. Thank you so much to the wonderful event manager who helped make the night a success. I look forward to returning to the Panorama for a Christening in the next few weeks! I am soooo happy that I chose Panorama House for my event!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Headlands Austinmer Beach
Headlands Austinmer Beach
#1 of 1 in Austinmer
Southview - Boutique Guest House

Been to Panorama House? Share your experiences!