This hotel is fine for visiting Lincoln on a budget - our double room was £64- and we thought it was good value. It was the usual Premier Inn standard, spotlessly clean, a good shower and a reasonable location just 5-10 minutes outside of the town centre.
The Table Table restaurant next door was good although the service was a little slow and the breakfast is not a buffet which we would have preferred. Also,on the night we stayed, they had ran out of cask beer which was a disappointment after a heard day walking round Lincoln!
Overall though, pretty good.
If you want a town centre/waterside location then there's both a Holiday Inn and Doubletree (Hilton) which both looked nice and are in a very convenient place for Zizzi/Ask/Harvester/Prezzo etc. - but, of course, these hotels would be more expensive.
We're finding that Premiers are hard to beat for value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't be fooled by the rural setting - we're just minutes from Lincoln Castle and Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lincoln Hotel Canwick
- Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel Lincolnshire, UK