I have stayed in this Premier Inn a few times before (see my previous reports) and for a 'budget' hotel it takes some beating. It is not perfect but it is pretty good. No wonder Premier Inns have won so many awards!
Although I had booked for three nights on the Internet some weeks previously, it was Craig who helpfully arranged our room on check in. It was spacious, clean, comfortable but most of all it was quiet. So thank you again Craig. Noise has been an issue for us at this hotel in times past but not recently. Steps have been taken to reduce the noise from the roads outside by the fitting of new double-glazed windows etc.
Of course it is somewhat harder to reduce the noise from other guests in the corridors in the early hours of the morning. We did not suffer this on this visit but there were guests we met who were disturbed at 03:00 on Sunday morning by guests who were a 'little worse for wear'. I really do not know what can be done to prevent this particular problem. It is symptomatic of our times that people show little or no thought for others! Maybe people should be reminded on check in? So maybe when you next stay in a hotel you will be considerate of others who may be sleeping!
We ate in the adjacent Table-Table restaurant for dinners and breakfasts. Absolutely no complaints. The food was good, prices average and the service was efficient and friendly, so well done to the staff.
We will certainly be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't be fooled by the rural setting - we're just minutes from Lincoln Castle and Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lincoln Hotel Canwick
- Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel Lincolnshire, UK