We have stayed here before but we forgot about just how the noise travelled from the upper story to the lower bedrooms. We had a thoughtless elephant who came in very late crashing about. then they got up at 5.45am and made as much noise as they could for the next 45 minutes.
The bin in the bathroom had not been emtied from previous guests and looked to be full of sanitary towels! The soap dispenser was only filled after I requested it on the second day. The room has a very drab colour scheme which is off putting.
The beds are very comfortable, choice of pillows is a nice touch. The prepaid breakfasts were very good. . .as much as you wanted with lots of variety. We were hoping to eat in the restaurant the first evening but someone had brought a baby and it was not a happy baby. Whilst we sat in the lounge area the screaming carried on. we were horror struck when the mother brought the screaming baby into our area as were other people! The staff were only sympathetic to everyone after they had gone along with other disgruntled diners who left earlier than they wanted to!!
The staff in all areas were nice. A special mention for the waitress on the first day. She was humming along to the music and dancing as she brought food to the table. very efficient too. Cheered us up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't be fooled by the rural setting - we're just minutes from Lincoln Castle and Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lincoln Hotel Canwick
- Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel Lincolnshire, UK