We were pleased with our stay at Cocotinos - the staff were most attentive, especially the dive centre staff who were very professional and friendly. Don't expect any white sandy beaches though. This resort is very much for people who want to go diving or snorkelling in the area. Good food but limited range for vegetarians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi