My 2nd visit to this wonderful resort after 2 yrs. The room is still as clean and nice. Very well maintained. Love the room, very big and comfortable.
Food is good and the bbq dinner was just wonderful. Service are excellent. The service staff really make the effort to fulfill each and every of our request.
The diving is great, plenty of micros to see. Dive crews are wonderful. We were served hot teas and coffee after every dive. And fresh fruits were served too.
This is a place I will come back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi