Just return from a diving trip to Cocotinos Manado, was greeted with great hospitality & warm smile by staffs & dive operators. Rooms are clean & neat with a great pool just in front of the room, restaurant is just a few steps away with access to the jetty where dive boat awaits daily to ferry us out to explore the hidden underwater world of Manado.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi