Very relaxing place set in a beautiful location, you feel immediatly at home. Perfect after a long journey (or jet lag). Close to Manado, bunaken and the airport. Good food, amazing friendliness and service. Just... No beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi