"Sir, are you joining for afternoon coffee/tea", that is what you hear everyday at 5pm from anybody of the friendly staff of Cocotinos Manado. How nice, free pisang goreng with cup of coffee around the pool, this place is really all about relaxing.
Forget the hectic city of Manado, but instead consider a stay in Cocotinos will really give you a smile. A fully equipped Spa, restaurant & bar, pool and the best rooms made us feel like kings. Oh and we didn't try the diving, but as we just got back from Bunaken for the PADI course, this intermezzo was really just for a few days of ultimate relaxation. Mission accomplished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi