Stayed here mid December 2011, for companys' Christmas Event. Room was perfect. Bed was extremely comfortable and pillows are the best I've ever laid my head on. The extra bonus is that you can buy their pillows (and everything else if you want!) from the Marriott on- line shop. So those pillows are on my list. As it's situated just off the motorway it's a great location. The I thought was too expensive:- 1 gin and tonic plus an orange juice - £9 (pop 2 bottles and put a shot of gin in the glass) but the room service prices in comparison were better value - club sandwich (enough for 2 people) divine - £7.50 plus £3 for delivery. (as someone acutally had to put the sandwich together)
The breakfast was lovely and plenty of selection.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The standard was exceptional would highly recommend a stay here for a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the M1, the Leicester Marriott Hotel is near locations like National Space Center, Twycross Zoo, Leicester Tigers Rugby and Leicester City Football Club. Our contemporary hotel features a decadent restaurant, relaxing lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center and serene swimming pool. Plan your next getaway at our Leicester hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and Priceline so you can book your Leicester Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Leicester Hotel Enderby
- Leicester Marriott Hotel Enderby, UK - Leicestershire