I stay in hotels about 100 nights a year. The Marriott near Leicester is the best I've stayed in for some time. Friendly reception, excellent rooms and if your lucky enough to get gold membership on Marriott Rewards you get access to the business lounge (for snacks and a glass of complementary wine) and free wifi in your room. Some of the rooms have internal windows overlooking the lounge which is fine as none of the hotel windows open but you miss the natural light. The swimming pool (15m) is great but the gym can get busy before 7pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the M1, the Leicester Marriott Hotel is near locations like National Space Center, Twycross Zoo, Leicester Tigers Rugby and Leicester City Football Club. Our contemporary hotel features a decadent restaurant, relaxing lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center and serene swimming pool. Plan your next getaway at our Leicester hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Leicester Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Leicester Hotel Enderby
- Leicester Marriott Hotel Enderby, UK - Leicestershire