1,209 results
All reviews business park exec lounge pizza hut sauna and steam room great facilities leisure facilities changing rooms excellent hotel fosse park two double beds good size business meeting car park wi fi excellent stay reception staff buffet style
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and two young children. The hotel was wonderful, clean, very good soundproofing on the rooms so you don’t hear everyone coming and going. Very large rooms with internet tv and blackout blinds.. perfect for children.

The only slight negative was the temperature of the pool, it was a lot cooler than expected so we weren’t able to enjoy it for long but the oool area, like the rest of the hotel, was lovely and clean.

We didn’t eat at the hotel sadly instead visiting the (average) pub up the road.

All staff were attentive and more than willing to help.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LeicesterMarriottGM, Front Office Manager at Leicester Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and sharing your experience with the Leicester Marriott Hotel.
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your feedback and compliments with the team.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have stayed in this hotel several times in the recent past, since its a walk-able distance from my office. For the business trip, I would say one of the best hotel to stay in Leicester. Comfortable stay, nice staff, modern amenities and very peaceful away from all the noise. Only point to consider, its away from the city centre, around 20-30 mins drive from railway station. Ample space for the parking.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. Our team take great pride in providing excellent guest experience; I have shared your positive feedback and compliments with our hotel team.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was incredible. Rooms are spacious, clean & tidy with all amenities. I had a double bed even though I was on my own so I slept diagonally in the bed :)

I was attending a conference so I didn't get chance to visit the swimming pool etc but love the fact that we could use that & the gym for free. I am coeliac, vegetarian & egg free...& the restaurant catered for me at every meal time during my stay. I honestly can't fault any part of my visit.

I will come again, loved it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Only stayed for one night on business. Full day and morning. Good location and easy to find, ample parking on the edge of motorway.
Modern building, well maintained and lots of space. The rooms are adequate and good standard.
Definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LeicesterMarriottGM, Front Office Manager at Leicester Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This was the ideal hotel to stay in and was very good for business purposes, offering spacious parking and a large conference room with good visuals and sounds. The rooms were furnished and comfortable with superb amenities. Will definitely be making a return

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
LeicesterMarriottGM, Front Office Manager at Leicester Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018