“one of my best hotel experiences.”

Golden Palace Hotel
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Tsakhkadzor
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I made my reservation to the hotel by contacting with Mr. Vahe, he was really helpful and nice, the hotel was clean and they didn't charge for everything, they had a ton of free stuff. The location was very beautiful and honestly me and my cousins weren't expecting to find such a beautiful hotel with such a helpful and nice staff in Armenia. I recommend this hotel for everyone who is planning to visit Armenia.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mher B

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I planned for my stay at The Golden Palace hotel upon my friends recommendations. I've booked a room by calling Mr. Vahe Gojikian who always offered his services along our stay. The place was very nit, clean and elegant with very pleasant Armenian style. The staff was very helpful and polite, the food was delicious, the view was great and relaxing. We've enjoyed the many free facilities during our stay, specially the swimming pool and the spa, which made us feel really relaxed and recharged. I must admit this vacation was worth every penny. I look forward to visiting the Golden Palace hotel, and I recommend it to everyone

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Katia V
Reviewed 14 July 2013

When my friends told me that they needed a place to stay, I contacted Vahe Gojikian and booked a room for them. Everything went smoothly...Everybody was content. I guess this is the natural result of professionalism.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nanor N
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We've booked this hotel for a calm and relaxing vacation....the view was spectacular and it was worth it! the staff are very helpful, nice...always smiling which is necessary to make a day :) very recommendable for everyone looking to relax and enjoy the stay.
Very professional treatment and and we got free staff as we booked our trip as honeymooners ;)
Very recommendable :)

Room Tip: try to book a room with a view!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SylviaBourdjian
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I have stayed in that hotel for 9 nights, the staff were awsome and very helpful indeed.. the place is very clean and neat, the service is amazing. All the staffs and crews are very hospitable. Especially with the person named VAHE GOJIGIAN, I make reservation with him in telephone, he give me a very nice introduction and very helpful services.. I enjoyed my stayed in the hotel, I'am very thankful with Mr. Vahe, Hopefully I will comeback very soon....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank dengergogo
Reviewed 12 July 2013

It was one of my best experiences I've ever had, to be in motherland in this extraordinary hotel,everything was amazing the nature the food the service the staff, Mr. Vahe who I made my reservation through was so helpful, polite and professional.
We are looking forward to come back next year again - George

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2013

i have been there before a while , it was amazing.
amazing service, i made my reservation with the employee Vahe Kojikian , he was very helpful , very proffesional in his job.
hope you keep this value and this kind of employees to keep the level.
best
Sossy

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family