Cleeve Hill House Hotel
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$97
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
US$257
US$200
Hotels.com
US$113
US$107
No 38 The Park(Cheltenham)
US$134
US$131
Hotels.com
US$106
US$236
US$173
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$52
  • Free Internet
Premier Inn Cheltenham Town Centre(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfar reaching viewssteps leadinglocal pubrising suntop floorwarm welcomeroom was spaciousentrance hallbeautiful cotswoldskippersthe breakfast areacooked breakfastpleasant staycheltenham racesfriendly hotelthree nightspublic areas
Reviewed 22 September 2009

We stayed at the Cleeve Hill B & B for three nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a spacious, well appointed suite, but the other rooms we saw were also of a high standard. Cleanliness was of a very high standard.

Manfred and Jackie were very gracious hosts - we were made to feel very welcome and they were happy to provide information on local points of interest.

Breakfast in the Conservatory was a delight with views over the Cheltenham countryside.

The property is 15 minutes drive from Cheltenham with panoramic views. A nearby Hotel provided good food at reasonable prices and had a lovely ambience. The Hotel is in walking distance from the B & B which overcame the need to drive into Cheltenham.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Stayed here whilst walking the Cotswold Way. Friendly hosts, Excelent views, great Breakfast, nice pub located just down the road.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2009

Lovely hotel on top of Cleeve Hill with excellent views out over Cheltenham and surrounding areas. The owners were very welcoming and we were greeted with tea and cakes! Breakfasts were also very tasty indeed with lots of choice. The beds in the room were comfy and it was great to have a freeview TV. Downside of the room is that we couldn't switch our heating off so we had to keep the windows open constantly. Also the bathroom could really do with a re-fit. The rooms were so nicely decorated (in a twee English sort of way) so I couldn't understand why they have paid no attention to their bathrooms. Nevertheless, we will go back to Cleeve Hill House Hotel without the in laws next time so that we can get out and do some walking in the Cotswolds.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2009

I stayed for a night during the races and found the hotel to be ideally situated (just a couple of miles from the course) and very reasonably priced.

Only negative would be the shower that was difficult to get to an ideal temperature but that's a small negative in what was, overall, a very enjoyable stay at a hotel that boasts fantastic views.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2008

Having been very busy at work I decided to have some me time and booked for two nights,leaving my family to fend for themselves at home. I arrived feeling slightly stressed and left feeling as if I had been on holiday for a week! Manfred and Jacqueline were very warm and welcoming and I enjoyed feeling as if I was a house guest. My room was lovely, overlooking cleeve hill with bath/shower, flat screen tv, hospitality tray and a bottle of water. I always judge on towels and theirs were thick and fluffy and full bath sheet size. I liked the celebration choccie on my bed. Breakfast was fantastic, so much so that I didn't have lunch any of the days. I will return might even take my husband next time!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)